The 8th edition of the EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists' Symposium will be held virtually on September 9-10, 2021 and will be organised by the European Federation for Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology (EFMC) and the EFMC Young Scientists Network (YSN).
Because we care about your health, the committee took the decision to run a fully virtual event – and prepare it upfront to offer you a digital platformto access the content during and after the symposium. The same reason lays behind our decision to postpone the event by one week and hold it on September 9-10, 2021 – as many of you will surely attend the XXVI EFMC International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC-ISMC 2021) and we want to give your mind and eyes the time to rest.
The Programme of the 8th EFMC Young Medicinal Chemists’ Symposium will include:
- keynote lectures given by inspiring leaders in the field, with ample time for interaction with the speakers.
- oral communications by invited prize winners from national young medicinal chemist meetings in Europe
- flash poster presentations selected from submitted abstracts
- a virtual poster session open to any young researcher submitting an abstract
- a virtual exhibition
- EFMC-YMCS Presentation Prize
- EFMC-YMCS Poster Prizes
- EFMC-YMCS Public's Choice Prize
The scientific programme will also be completed by a series of soft-skills trainings and networking breaks, provided to you by the EFMC Young Scientists Network.
Prof. Dennis Gillingham
University of Basel, Switzerland
Dr. Kristina Goncharenko
SpiroChem AG, Basel, Switzerland